Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wintertime at Sea World

At Sea World during the "winter" they shut down most of the water games except for this lone alternating water spout in the ground.
And, let me just preface this by saying that this is how people in  southern California dress when it is 60 degrees.

Eve was drawn to the water...

Then Joshua too...

They couldn't help themselves.  They LOVED it.

Soon, they and their clothes were soaked!

Look at the shock and awe in the sensibly dressed little girl as she watches my son!!

Shock and awe.  As my children played in the water in their clothes I noticed that systematically all the parents began to slowly clear the area and take their children with them.  They didn't want their kids to think they could play in the water on this "cold" day.  I almost felt like a bad mom.  Almost.    

No comments:

Post a Comment