Friday, April 1, 2011

A Mighty Change of Heart

Here I am after the procedure still enjoying the drugs.  I was so lucky to get in this man's schedule early.  This is Dr. Harding who is BRILLIANT.  My friend Rachel said, it must take a lot to get the title of electrophysiologist and she is right.  He has done over 1200 ablation procedures and I am grateful he is at Doylestown Hospital.  

And, this little lady is my nurse Jamie.  We had so much fun talking and realized we had a lot in common.  My Aunt Patty sent me a card that said, "don't think of it as a day at the hospital, think of it as a day at the spa."  And, Jamie really did make my experience as enjoyable as possible.  I didn't ask her for a foot rub, but I know if I did she would have given me one.  Seriously, she is that good.


1 comment:

  1. oh megan!!! yay yay yay! i am so grateful and THRILLED to know that you are doing well. i would love to visit and talk again whenever you get settled. just let me know when. lots and lots of love and hugs to you and yours :o)

    ReplyDelete